Thursday, November 19, 2009

18nov movie~ing..《2012》

yesterday watch 2012 with fren
we bought 9 ticket
1stly we count the ppl
we thought their wan go
their oso confirm ad

but next day
problem come out..
tis 1 dun wan go
tat 1 dun wan go..
lame==
y always like tat+@+

but finally we oso success la~
find other ppl go lo~
tat ppl dun wan go
u will regret de~~
haha..XP

we watch 2012 at 11.15pm
so they almost 10pm depart
and come fetch me~

pk,ah chin,hak gai,aiai,me,
wai sum and his brother
aiai's brother and his fren

total 9ppl

pk,hak gai,ah chin,aiai and me
were in a same car
haiz...
tat hak gai and aiai
argue from my house until to mid valley
dun noe wat they happened==
haiz..
look like couple argueing...

b4 come out from house
my dad was asking me
wat time i will back home
i tell him 12pm..
ei..the movie jz start at 11.15
hw come i can go back 12pm
45 mins movie?
so i lie lo== kekeke~~

siao..i think tis was de 1st time
ppl bring jambu be movie snack..
but thx ah chin
although i din eat jambu~

while watching movie
feel wan fall sleep ad
coz reli tired
at the seat oso not tat comfortable for me
dun noe where my leg can put
but dun noe y the long leg guy can store his leg==

but the movie nice lo~
i like~
but very fake~~
3 years build a city at mountain?
imposibble rite?
after the tsunami
the earth safe ady?
haha~~XD


movie finish at almost 2pm
after tat
go home lo
aiai's bro drive fast leh
when she sms me
she tell me
"ten minute back 2 home.siao...block."
i thought she lie
i call her she tell me got block at turf club
ya..that way reli got block
==
siao..ur bro drive 180km/s?

after send ahchin back home then me lo
damn tired..
but today 20nov wake up early oso
dun noe y~
no skul oso wake up early~

kesian hak gai
got skul~~
haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment