Saturday, May 4, 2013

......


Went Stage KL on last night with my friend known at new working place..and her friends were there as well..

And I felt that, that was my unlucky day..
Because when I arrived, my heels BROKEN!!!@#$&#@
Got no choice..
I'm not the one who drive, I got no spare shoes with me, and I can't just stay outside, so I just take off my shoes..

2 years above never join this kind of activities, I felt myself OLD when the music started and the lights on, but I don't know what to do..so, is better for me to have some starter with ALCOHOL..

About 1 hours, the mood on, we keep dance, drink, rest, dance, drink, rest....until 3am something....



Maybe I was very dizzy at last....
He kissed me.....
but he is not my boyfriend :(
Now I felt guilty...

No comments:

Post a Comment